- The Year in Legal Information/Legal Tech: Highlights from 2016 (March 1, 2017). 2017 Green Bag Almanac & Reader 102. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3096208
- Free for all! Assessing User Data Exposure to Advertising Libraries on Android, Network and Distributed System Security (NDSS) Symposium, February 2016.
Mentions & Honors
- “The Network”, Washington Post – The Cybersecurity 202.
- Podcast: She’s where video games, policy and passion collide, IAPP Podcast, February 2018.
- Web 100: Best law Twitter, ABA Journal, December 2017.
- Top Women in Cybersecurity, Cyberscoop, March 16, 2017.
- Honoring Women in Information Security, Duo Security Blog, March 8, 2017.
- 2017 Women in Security Award, Duo Security, February 2017.
- Advanced password tips and tricks, Federal Trade Commission Consumer Blog, July 30, 2015.
- When SpaceX Takes Photos on a NASA Mission, Copyright Law Explodes, VICE: Motherboard, February 12, 2015.
- Illinois Students Make Strong Showing in Cyber Security Competitions, CS @ Illinois, December 5, 2014.
- World’s Biggest Student Cyber Security Contests Reveal Best Young Hackers and Researchers, NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering, November 17, 2014.
- Cybersecurity: It’s About Way More than Countering Hackers, National Science Foundation, October 30, 2014.
- Profile: Merrill (’14), Illinois Cyber Security Scholar, University of Illinois College of Law, October 14, 2014.
- Alumna Profile, Trinity College, September 18, 2014.
- The Crypto Village of Def Con 22, Forbes, August 12, 2014.